|Location||Mountain Brook, AL|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2019|
- Collaborates with users at all levels of the company to understand business requirements and to solve their reporting and analytic challenges through the design, develop and deployment of reporting solutions using the SAP suite of tools within S/4HANA
- Understand the design of complex S/4HANA scenarios including CDS Views
- Create and maintain clear functional documentation to assist developers and business users enforce organizational standards and best practices relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
- Develop and execute use cases, test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements
- Performs ad-hoc queries to provide users with requested data.
- Learn new technology to support the reporting strategy
- Develop and conduct training sessions for new and current business users on the SAP reporting tools, new reports and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree (or its equivalent) in Information Technology, Accounting or Finance
- 5 - 7+ years of SAP Financial Report Development experience and technical knowledge of SAP report development using the BOBJ or NetWeaver tools, including: Eclipse (ABAP CDS view development), Business Explorer Query Designer (BEx), Analysis for Office (AFO), SAP BO 4.x, WebI, Lumira, and Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of financial statement reporting (GAAP and other external filings including 10k reporting; Operational Reports)
- Ability to develop complex reports including utilizing capabilities such as calculated and restricted key figures, formulas, conditions, and exceptions, filters, drill down methods
- Hands on experience of SAP S/4HANA system within an imbedded BW environment
- Knowledge and understanding of S/4HANA ABAP CDS development with SAP Hana Studio or Eclipse (Table Joins, Master data view Associations, CDS views consumption as Virtual Infoprovider/InfoCube )
- Knowledge of BEx queries and their integration with the reporting development tools - Creating/changing query objects such as RKF, CKF, Report to report Interface, Prompts, Exit variables and structures.
- Knowledge of Custom & Standard Hierarchies, including Financial Statement Versions (FSV) in SAP and best practices for use in reporting
- S/4HANA 1610 or greater experience is a plus
- 2 - 3 years of S/4HANA experience
- Understanding financial business processes is valuable
- Experience with the SAP core modules and transaction codes is preferred
- Knowledge on SAP Fiori would be an added advantage
- Insurance Accounting experience is a plus including understanding Statutory reporting requirements