|Published||July 2, 2023|
In this role, you will support the SAP release management strategy including configuration and deployment of the SAP Solution Manager solution, including CHaRM, SolDoc and several enabling functions supporting the SAP S4 solution.
This position is based in Moderna's Norwood, MA offices.
Here's What You'll Do
- Responsible for the design, configuration, and implementation of SAP solution manager ChaRM to support Change and Release Management for the ERP Landscape
- Develop release plans for upcoming releases, influence stakeholders to align with the release calendar, assess the release risk and communicate them to stakeholders
- Drive the release trains for SAP deployments by coordinating across multiple work streams and projects
- Establish and execute consistent release management processes and facilitate cross-workstream integration to support the release cycle, build global Release Methodologies aligned to leading practice guidelines
- Support the planning and execution of Release milestones like cutover plan, go live and hypercare by facilitating the inputs and support from project leads, technical teams including the strategic partners
- Provide governance to the projects for Change and Release management to ensure adherence to SOX compliance
- Support test and change control governance with adherence of GxP guidelines
- This role may require occasional support during various time zones based on business needs
Here's What You'll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and supporting SAP Solution Manager and/or similar Change Management capabilities
- Cross-functional SAP experience including end-to-end business and functional SAP knowledge
- Life sciences experience and knowledge of testing tools (Kneat and similar), Change Control platforms (Veeva and similar)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Information Technology, Engineering or Science discipline
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience with SAP implementations preferred
- Experience with establishing change management standards and policies for the SAP Landscape
- Ability to assess and coordinate change management requirements across different project workstreams
- SAP Certification highly preferred
- Knowledge of SAP business and functional processes to assess the risk and configuration impacts on the ERP system as it relates to Change and Release Management (infrastructure and technical aspects of SAP systems and middleware platforms)
- Leadership and problem-solving with fluency in navigating through a complex implementation
- Strategic thinking to support the Change and Release Management agenda for a Global ERP Landscape
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
•Vacation, sick time and holidays
•Volunteer time to participate within your community
•Discretionary year-end shutdown
•Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is a place where everyone can grow. If you meet the Basic Qualifications for the role and you would be excited to contribute to our mission every day, please apply!
Moderna is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry or citizenship, ethnicity, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, or any other personal characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We're focused on attracting, retaining, developing, and advancing our employees and believe that by cultivating diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas, we can provide an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Moderna is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Talent Acquisition Partner or contact the Accommodations team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. (EEO/AAP Employer)