|Date Posted||August 21, 2021|
Location: Trenton, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a SAP Quality Management Consultant/Remote
Title: SAP Quality Management Consultant/remote
Location: Remote- anywhere in US
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of extension)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. SAP Quality Management consultant to support SAP projects of full end to end system lifecycle; including analysis, testing, process mapping, data governance, training, authoring procedural documents and provide operational network support relative of use of SAP QM.
2. Partner with site Quality operations, IT functional areas and other customers/stakeholders to define project and deliverables and develop an implementation strategy, project plan, and resource requirement to establish compliant, efficient, and robust systems. This will ultimately drive the business such that the highest level of material controls are built into systems for use by our manufacturing sites and are aligned with the master data management strategy.
3. Provide technical and GMP assistance in establishing/updating software systems to ensure IT, Planning, Supply Chain, our manufacturing sites, distribution centers and warehouses operate in a compliant/efficient/consistent manner.
1. This position requirements at a minimum 4-7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry related field and full lifecycle implementation of SAP QM module
2. Strong quality, planning, supply chain experience and extensive know of electronic systems and the manufacturing process
3. Hands-on experience in SAP Quality Management System, managing electronic processes. Experience in defining, streamlining and implementing more compliant, efficient and robust processes/system is required
4.Bachelor’s degree required with professional experience in a regulated industry
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]