|November 30, 2023
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Solid SAP skills – system functionality and technical understanding of PP and related areas (QM, MM, PM)
• Good knowledge on Shop floor and Manufacturing Interfaces (MES).
• Must be up to date on latest ERP release.
• Strong HANA knowledge preferred
• Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Proficient English language skills
• Willingness to global travel
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
• Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
• Able to comply with the company’s safety and quality policy at all times.
Physical and Travel Requirements
• 15% travel, including global travel
• Occasional on-call work required