|August 16, 2018
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Description and Responsibilities
We have an opportunity for an experienced SAP super-users/users to join our SAP Implementation called 'Kerryconnect' and work out of our Regional HQ in Beloit, WI. Kerryconnect will cover our facilities in North America, including deployment into approximately 46 manufacturing sites and associated distribution centers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated person to work and improve their SAP QM and Quality process skills, and to apply their knowledge and expertise in a dynamic project environment.
The implementation team will be a mix of experienced Kerryconnect resources, local ICT and business subject matter experts as well as a consulting partner. The program is expected to begin in September and be completed by mid-2021. Prior to that you will become familiar with the latest version of the global template and the Kerryconnect ways of working by getting involved in on-going deployments and projects.
- Prepare for and partake in design fit/gap workshops and identify gaps and solutions to meet business requirements
- Support super-users from the business in the preparation and validation of the data for conversion. Validate and load the data into SAP
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows)
- Assist in SAP configuration during the build phase
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing and business simulation.
- Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support
- Validate training material developed by the training team
- Work in other areas of the program as needed
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in an SAP QM environment is essential, preferable at super-user level or above
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality function with good process knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- A team player with strong inter-personal, influencing and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders
- Excellent document writing skills (e.g. functional specifications)
- Very strong analytical skills
- Well organized with a proven track record in meeting challenging deadlines