|Published||August 24, 2023|
About the Organization
Herdt Consulting, Inc.
An excellent opportunity with a highly successful, Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is an SAP-based system and is the Department of the Navy's (DON) financial and supply information technology system of record. Deployment implementations have concluded, and the Program is now in its sustainment phase, although efforts continue to expand and improve functionality. Program Executive Office for Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions (PEO MLB) PMW 220 was designated to provide sustainment services, including lifecycle management, stabilization, optimization, and audit readiness.
As an SAP Quality Assurance/Test Consultant - Senior Tosca Automation Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for all activities related to the entire automated testing tool landscape which includes, but is not limited to, transitioning all established automation from Worksoft Certify to Tricentis Tosca, configuring the testing systems/tools and integration with the other systems. You will support the development of standards and best practices, develop and maintain test case automation, and provide support to other areas of testing, test development, requirements traceability, defect management and resolution, and quality assurance.
You will support an aggressive release tempo and ensure all work products comply with program, security and customer requirements. You will support projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, maintain quality and adhere to program schedules.
- At least 10 years of SAP Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more SAP functional/module area.
- Minimum of 3 years advanced experience in WorkSoft Certify and Tricentas Tosca automation technology.
- Ability to evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term / long term project growth and success.
- Ability to translate requirements / user stories into in-depth test cases
- Ability to define / develop data management strategy and plans
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills with project functional teams to identify beneficial automation candidates.
- Technical expert across multiple project assignments in SAP, S/4 Hana, Fiori, CI/CD intergration and Agile concepts.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post-production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM in a Tier 3 environment.
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to work with limited oversight.
- Must be able to work with remote / global team successfully.
- Ability to earn a DoD Secret clearance
- In order to be considered for this position you must complete the job questionnaire that is part of the online application process.
- US Citizenship is required. All applicants must pass a background check where their citizenship status will be confirmed.
What We Can Offer You:
- The chance to be part of a company that has a reputation for excellence in task execution
- Full-time associates receive 3 weeks of paid vacation each year
- 11 federal holidays
- We offer competitive benefits
- Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Secondary Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K program with Fidelity that offers a company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability at no cost to the associate
Herdt Consulting, Inc. (Herdt) values all employees' talents and supports an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are committed to providing and promoting a safe and mutual environment free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. We believe in building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Herdt believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is vital to our continued success as a Federal Contract company.
This position is currently accepting applications.