|Published||September 11, 2018|
Apex Systems is looking to hire an PTP Analyst to join our team on a contract to hire basis with a high profile fortune 500 partner in Cleveland, OH.
If interested please contact Scott Gooding at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Use your functional knowledge of the PTP SAP module and strong MRP and Scheduling strategies background to assist users and IT partners
• Facilitate and blueprinting as needed
• Guiding the team members with best practices and
• Coordinate projects/SAP changes in the team
• Develop and implement testing scenarios
• Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, Tier 2 support
• Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
Solid experience within SAP MRP process and configuration with expertise on Process mapping end to end business scenario Blue printing and facilitating working knowledge of Material Master, BOM, MRP, purchasing, Material Movements, Cycle Counting and other areas
Understanding of following is a MUST
SAP Master Data with an emphasis on customer, vendor, and material tables.
• Inter/intra company scenario
• Well versed in cross application components and interfacing
• At Least one end to end SAP implementation experience is a must have.
• Must have hands on experience in blueprinting, facilitation, guiding team
• Experienced in gathering business requirement and convert that to functional and technical design/requirement
• Good experience in Project management skill and Excellent communication and problem solving skill is a MUST
• 4 year degree in IT, business administration or related field OR a 2-year degree from a technical college OR equivalent work experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178