|Published||August 7, 2023|
sap ps functional analyst.
+ bethesda , maryland (remote)
+ posted 2 days ago
+ $90 - $100 per hour
+ bachelor degree
+ category computer and mathematical occupations
Randstad Federal is seeking an SAP PS Functional Analyst in support of a federal program at Navy.
location: BETHESDA, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Serves as Lead to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design. Responsible for designing/configuring business processes in SAP. Requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP functional areas. This position requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially PS module. Required experience also includes designing/configuring business processes in SAP PS to support the planning, control, and monitoring of programs.
- Ten (10) or more years of SAP experience.
- Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area.
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred.
- Requires strong organization and communication skills.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc. (in a Tier 3 environment) is preferred.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Federal experience required (DoD experience preferred)
- DoD clearance required (must be clearable)
Primary Job Duties:
+ Provide PS expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition;
+ Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary;
+ Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases;
+ Support development of training work products and respond to trainer questions;
+ Define user authorization requirements;
+ Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving PS defects ('break/fix'), analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP PS solution and system;
+ Prepare/conduct briefings, demos or training sessions as needed.
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
+ Experience level: Experienced
+ Minimum 10 years of experience
+ Education: Bachelors
+ Business Analysis
+ SAPEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.