|Published||July 11, 2023|
|Location||El Segundo, CA|
Infosys Public Services is the consulting, technology, and next-generation services leader. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, proven best practices, and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible - towards completely new areas and executing these ideas flawlessly.
Currently, we are looking for SAP Project Systems Consultant to join IPS.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
As an SAP Project Systems Consultant, you will implement and deploy SAP PS solutions to achieve defined business goals in SAP implementation, Support, and Global Rollout Projects. Also, responsible for delivering the design, development, customizations, and implementation of SAP PS functionality.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
* 4+ years of SAP PS module Consulting.
* Expertise in Fixed Assets management under Projects
* Should have done at least 1 S/4 HANA implementation in the Project Systems area
* Expertise in requirements gathering, system design, development, testing methodologies, training, defining support procedures complete understanding and experience in SAP PS - PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement Planning, Project quotation, Timesheets (CATS), Goods issues, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, CAPEX and OPEX Projects and other project management activities processes.
* Should have good cross-module integration knowledge especially controlling functions in SD, CO, FI, MM, PP modules, etc.
* U.S. citizens and Green Card holders are alone to apply.
* The location for this position is El Segundo, California. This position requires travel at least 50% of the project duration
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience instead of every year of education.
The job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The position also entails sitting and working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face-to-face.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas. However, exceptions may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity