San Rafael, CA
March 31, 2020
- Looking for a strong experience in SAP Project system along with SAP FI,AR,AA experience. "
- Configuration of various functions within FI, such as New GL, Document Splitting, Intercompany Processing, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, project accounting, Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Oder Accounting, Revenue Recognition, and Tax
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP S4HANA FI & PS module
- Significant strong experience as a BSA & SAP FI is required to provide guidance and insights to project team members and the business. In addition to the project-based initiatives, this position will also be responsible for the day to day Scrum activities.
- Develop and deploy new processes and configuration to meet business needs
- Provide support, implement fixes and additional functionality
- Analyze data and processes to identify/troubleshoot problems, and recommend preventive action
- Test cases & processes documentation
- Proactively provide status on all activities to appropriate stakeholders
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems
- Continually strive to enhance or improve business systems processes that drive efficiency through the use of best practices
- Develop procedures, processes, and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
- Prepare Documentation for any new development, enhancement and Testing results.
- Collaborate with various technical teams to evaluate design alternatives, optimize design solution and minimize impact to performance, or any dependencies
- Develop and execute functional unit test cases in support of new application requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform test activities (e.g. integration, performance, user acceptance)
- Support the deployment of production applications and provide post-production support related to custom system enhancements and integration points