SAP Project Manager
|Published||August 10, 2018|
This person will be a liaison between the Corporate SAP project team that is coming in from St. Louis and the onsite team in Princeton. The Princeton site has a 1 person finance function (recently outsourced all finance) and a team of logistics/supply chain - these are the only two teams who are going to be utilizing SAP. This person will keep implementation on schedule, drive engagement, communicate requests to and from the Corporate SAP project team, give guidance on SAP (not technical guidance, just end user support), and overall project management duties.
- Great opportunity for Exposure to a huge pharmaceutical company ($20 bil, 60K employees)
- Flexible work schedule - you can choose your days/hours since it's not a full 40 hour work week (24-30 hours)
- Great work environment, onsite cafeteria, great facilities, easy to get to.
- 5+ years experience hitting deadlines/Project management
- End User SAP Proficiency (not SME)
- Understand/navigate SAP, be able to follow SOP
- Be able to understand phased approach to implementation
- Pharma Experience
- PMP Certification
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.