|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Organizational Change Management Project Manager will be responsible for implementation of SAP IBP solutions communications. The candidate will lead the change management of the SAP IBP S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning process and solution. The candidate will work with the project team and coordinate with supply, demand, IT and finance teams for successful delivery of the integrated solution. The candidate will have experience in business process expertise of S&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning processes as well as SAP IBP solution understanding. Demonstrated project management skills to develop detailed task plan towards timely completion of project milestones and demonstrated experience in a SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies are preferred. The candidate will manage internal stakeholder relationships, primarily with middle-management and will drive consensus on complex business solutions.
• Responsible for providing communication oversight for comprehensive SAP IBP implementation project.
• Lead cross functional team to develop user requirements, business processes, and training curriculum for SAP IBP.
• Provide functional expertise in business processes and change management across S&OP, demand and supply planning
• Effectively communicate with business unit S&OP planning teams, IT, and the sales organization to foster and maintain productive working relationships.
• Bachelor's degree in business operations, engineering, technology, or other related discipline.
• Prefer strong understanding of core SAP
• Prefer experience with high volume electronics products.
• At least 3-5 years SAP Integrated Business Planning design & implementation experience
• At least 2 years of knowledge and experience of Supply chain planning functions
• Experience with at least one full cycle implementation of SAP IBP, including:
• Functional & Technical solution design & development
• Developed project deliverables - formal/structured methodology
• Functional & Technical Communication abilities
• Proven knowledge of Project Management Methodology concepts and tools including Agile methodology
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.