|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
The SAP Program Manager will take overall responsibility for all SAP related programs and project delivery
• with a specific focus upon Migration from JDE to SAP
• Relevant experience of 10 to 12 years in SAP MM/PP module ECC 6.0 and domain experience of 3 to 4 years
At least two end-to-end implementations and handling big 4 to 5 development projects
• Take full responsibility for the leadership and management of all SAP functional and technical work streams
• Ensuring that all personnel understand their roles and requirements to ensure successful program roll out.
• Responsible for all project planning and control as well as progress reporting to the Head of IT Development
and key business stakeholders.
• Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
• Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding
• Program and project delivery.
• To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within
• The various related SAP focused program and projects.
• To work closely with the departments, business leads supporting with tasks as required and ensuring
• Successful delivery.
• To ensure all the Tests are completed and smooth coordination during UAT and Testing and training support.
• To prepare the cut-over strategy across all models with proper coordination.
• Preparing for project Go-live and post Go-Live support