|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Since its beginning over 48 years ago, CARDONE has grown from six employees into the largest privately-held automotive parts remanufacturer in the world. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, CARDONE now employs over 5,000 employees with additional facilities in California, Texas, Mexico and Canada.
Cardone is hiring an SAP Project Manager to join our IT team. This role plans, directs, and coordinates activities of technology and business projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 or more years of Related Experience
- SAP ASAP experience
- Agile (SAP Activate) experience preferred
- Superior Organizational skills
- Documentation Skills
- Leadership training/experience
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- SAP ECC (required)
- SAP EWM / WM, FI, MM, PP, PM, QM, Successfactors, LE, MII / MES (preferred)
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Travel up to 35%, some international travel (Mexico and Canada)
Apply today and grow with us!
CARDONE Industries is an equal opportunity employer, offering all full-time employees a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance; vacation time; parental leave; company-paid holidays; and a 401(K) matching program.
This position is not approved for VISA Sponsorship.