|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
* Please do not submit any third-party resumes, we are not looking for any C2C hires either.
Stackhouse is a leader in the upstate region of South Carolina for its world-class software development. Established in 2018, as a subsidiary under Orange Bees, aim to improve the manufacturing, insurance, financial, association, and retail industries; where we have an extensive track record of success in Product Engineering, Enterprise Management, System Integration, Mobile Application Development, Web Application Development, and Data Analytics.
Facilitates the delivery and support of the development portion of projects/programs within specified functional area(s). Coordinates and takes the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of IT applications in his/her area of responsibility. Coordinates all development aspects including reports, interfaces, conversion programs, database design and creation, enhancements. May also include SAP Portal development, ABAP, SAP UI5/Fiori, and JAVA web-dynpro. Provides accurate estimates based on design documents, including data mapping, and interface models.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or the equivalent of 4 years of professional experience in IT application development and support.
• Collaborates closely with the business to understand business requirements.
• Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
• Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
• Provides support, assistance, and training to users.
• Drives small to medium-sized projects with planning, development and implementation of system solutions
• Simultaneously coordinates activities for multiple projects.
• Effectively uses ITPM Agile methodology in performing all tasks.
• Meets with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
• Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develops strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to application developers.
• Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
• Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a variety of programming languages (preferably ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX).
• Minimum 3 years experience in planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation, documenting, and training of IT applications..
• Minimum 3 years experience in project management.
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a customer service-orientated environment.
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Must have: SAP expert level Primary skill sets needed: WeDynpro development and concept, FPM (FloorPlan Manager), POWL reporting – personal object worklist, OO development – object-oriented, use of feeder class, helper class, interface classes, etc., Enhancement points/implementation, etc., BAPI, etc., Abap development and concept, IDOC processing, set up, maintenance, OData programming and concept, Knowledge on Web Services configuration/setup, Knowledge on Gateway Service Builder / set up, Basic SAPNetweaver ** (Basic knowledge is a must), SmartForms, Standard queue backend API (use/set up), IoC configuration (concept/use/set up), (XML Configuration) **, Internet service Concept, RFC Configuration, HTTP Connection, etc., ABAP Connections, etc., Azure cloud or other tools useful to develop mobile apps (nice to have), Good understanding and work experience developing SAP interfaces and Idocs, WM experience is a must. (good understanding of the WM landscape and development), EWM experience is nice to have.
If you are interested in this job in Greenville, SC, please apply!
Seniority Level: Senior-level
Industry: Information Technology Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-time, W2
Job Functions: Information Technology, SAP, WeDynpr, FPM, BAPI, ABAP, WM, EWM