|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Job Title: SAP Programmer/Analyst
Location : Greer, SC 29651
Duration : 6-7 Months
Hiring Manager Comments: “SAP WM with programming skills, heavy technical, and good communication skills.”
Major duties/accountabilities to achieve the positions key objectives:
· Collaborates closely with the business to understand business requirements.
· Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
· Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
· Provides support, assistance, and training to users.
· Drives small to medium sized projects with planning, development and implementation of system solutions
· Simultaneously coordinates activities for multiple projects.
· Effectively uses ITPM Agile methodology in performing all tasks.
· Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
· Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
· Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
· Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
· Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
· Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
· BA/BS in Information Technology or Computer Science or the equivalent of 4 years professional experience in IT Applications development and support
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in any of programming languages (preferably ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX).
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation, documenting and training of IT applications..
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a customer service orientated environment.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.