|Published||August 7, 2023|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Program Security Subject Matter Expert (SME), Special Access Programs (SAP)
The Program Security SME's primary function is to provide expert-level multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer's Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide "day-to-day" multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
- Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
- Lead efforts in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
- Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
- Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities Lead efforts in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
- Lead efforts in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
- Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
- Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
- Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
- Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information
- Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and oversight of team members
- 15 - 20 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) or Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) required
- Current clearance as defined in ATTACHMENT VI Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
The projected compensation range for this position is $139,400-$197,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it's employees beyond just compensation. ManTech's benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.