|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
- Provide leadership, facilitation, coordination and management of IT PMO processes for large scale multicountry/location IT programs
- Coordinate with business and IT leaders to ensure value delivery from complex multi-year, multi-million dollar programs with many multi-disciplinary projects/work streams running concurrently, managing internal and external inter-dependencies across multiple critical business and IT initiatives and programs.
- Lead multiple cross functional teams to successfully complete agreed deliverables through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, developing influential relationships across team members, client peer group, and all stakeholders
- Actively manage and execute delivery of high value business solutions with responsibility for program planning and deployment, budget management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
- Provide strong program leadership including championing the business case for change to the IT organization and multiple stakeholders.
- Working with System Integrators other 3rd parties and vendors, creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning, milestone creation, and financial reporting.
- Evaluate, plan and manage transformational change in the organization, assisting with management of business transition events with input on the approach, tools and processes leveraged to ensure successful adoption of new technologies and business processes.
- Act as advisor to IT leadership and coordinate with Solution Delivery team to continuously improve delivery processes and IT resource management