|Published||August 23, 2023|
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
Location Trenton, New JerseyUS Job ID REQ-051335
* Contribute to and execute the business roadmap for the SAP Platform and associated technologies working with business partners to ensure demand is prioritized, projects and solutions are effective and business functions are supported.
* Design, improve and implement robust and controlled business process solutions for Operations functions utilizing SAP and supporting systems to ensure effective integration with other business functions and applications.
* Oversee the development and implementation of solutions that ensure data consistency and availability. Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
* Continually improve the use of internal IT processes and tools based on ITIL standards for Incident Management, Request Fulfillment IT Controls and Service/Performance Optimization.
* Support the implementation of consistent and efficient integration approaches for the Company's merger and acquisition initiatives and lead the implementation of mergers and acquisitions for SAP and integrated applications.
* Develop, implement and influence PKI's strategic objectives and collaborate on updating the long-term business application roadmap based on those objectives and in overall alignment to the IT Strategy.
* Work with business and IT teams to define and deploy best in class business process and integration improvements utilizing SAP best practices.
* Contribute to and execute the technology vision for the SAP Platform and work with business partners to propose enhancements to support PerkinElmer.
* Lead teams of SAP Business Analysts and other project team members from the business in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
* Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
* Manage relationships with Service Providers/Vendors and internal customers on an ongoing basis.
* Experience in leading ECC, S/4HANA programs with complex integrations
* At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, Management Information Systems or equivalent, master's degree is preferred.
* 15+ years of previous experience with SAP ECC, S/4HANA implementation experience, complex integrations with other ERPs and programs
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
* Excellent analytical skills can do attitude.
* Skilled proficiency in preparation of reports, presentations, summaries and analysis
* Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes.
* Must be able to remains in a stationary position more than 25% of the time.
* Occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
* Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
* Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Parental Leave
* Adoption Assistance
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
Remote working/work at home options are available for this role.