|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
Production Services Specialist
Work remotely, but may be asked on occasion to come into the warehouse.
Pay Based on experience
Knowledge of SAP needed.
● Key team member of high capacity distribution center
● Performs a combination of the responsibilities associated with materials/packing itemized definition, warehousing and distribution of hardware, software, documentation manuals and media.
● Performs routine duties under general direction.
● Follows processes defined to ensure quality results.
● Assists on special projects under direction of senior team members.
● Assists in the evaluation of new tools and procedures.
● Suggests solutions to issues or process improvements to management.
● Work performed may include picking orders, packing orders in final containers for shipment, preparing shipping documentation, coordinating shipping with the appropriate carriers, Performing SAP data entry for the processing of orders, tracking shipments as required, performing duties associated with the replication of software, maintaining security and accuracy of inventory, keeping a safe and clean work area, maintaining equipment.
● Experience working in a warehouse
● Team skills including customer service, interpersonal skills and a global perspective
● Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Tools
● Ability to lift and transport materials up to 50 lbs. (but not often)
● High school diploma