|February 11, 2024
HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts.You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success.You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
We are undertaking an effort to deploy SAP Production Planning (PP) and Inventory Management (IM) functionality to support Manufacturing production operations. This job request is for an SAP INTEGRATION CONSULTANT role with expertise in ERP implementations for the SAP modules above.
- Understand the current business process across all regions / plants.
- Understand the functionality of current Legacy Material requirements Planning (MRP) and associated upstream and downstream systems.
- Work with various stakeholders to study transforming current process / legacy systems to Industry best standards / technology/ systems focusing on the SAP PP / MM module.
- Analyze and understand business requirements, and design and develop appropriate SAP integration solutions.
- Configure and maintain SAP integration solutions across multiple systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues as they arise.
- Participate in cross-functional and project teams to ensure successful integration implementations.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, and suggest and implement enhancements.
- Stay up to date on current SAP integration technologies.
- Business knowledge, solution expertise, consultation skills for integration to SAP PP and MM modules.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP technology and tools such as SAP PI/PO, CPI, BTP.
- Respect and empathy for team members, business partner and product customer.
- Excellent at problem solving and prevention.
- Knowledge and practical experience of agile delivery.
- Ability to develop technical documentation.
- 10+ years of progressive responsibilities in IT.5+ years in SAP integration and development.
- Experience in deployment of SAP PP module functionality.
- Experience working in S/4HANA environment.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing integration solutions.
- Experience in integrating with PLM solutions, MES systems, etc.
- Experience in Automotive / Manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, engineering or related disciplines.
- Relevant SAP Certification.