|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
Responsibilities Include :
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP APO, Demand Planning solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
- Support Technical teams in development of RICEFW objects for the specific business requirements not directly implemented with SAP standard applications.
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and understanding of SAP Planning based solutions in one or more modules. Contribute as a functional team member in consulting, designing and implementing these solutions.
- Experience providing production support to the client business.