|Published||August 8, 2023|
|Location||White Plains, NY|
Title: SAP Procurement Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: 9+ Months
- Analyze and solve Procurement system/technical issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for procurement system related questions and issues.
- Create necessary reports; provide Ad-hoc data extractions; Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba sourcing functional support for procurement and materials management related activity and troubleshoot any issues.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba sourcing functional support for procurement and materials management related activity and troubleshoot any issues.
- Responsible for enhancements and maintenance of SAP MM module related to procurement, warehousing, and inventory transactions.
- Provide training to SAP procurement users. Support site procurement and fleet operations in all SAP MM requests and training.
- Analyze and solve Procurement system issues in a timely manner. Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for procurement system related questions and issues.
- Implement additional functionality to SAP MM modules, and perform testing.
- Collect and analyze procurement data required for various reports on procurement activity including contract and inventory related activity.
- Prepare various management reports using SAP data including state mandated annual report of procurement contracts.
- Prepare and conduct classroom training for various user groups on SAP Procurement and SAP Ariba applications along with, procurement applications on Procurement website and Share Point applications.
- Prepare and maintain end user procedures and training/user guides for SAP MM related functionality.
- Technical knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM) module, screens, tables, transaction codes, SAP Query and Reports required
- Technical knowledge of SAP Ariba SIPM, Sourcing, Supplier Risk modules is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge of procurement systems and processes to support end users is required.
- Strong communication skills and customer service support as well as organizational skills required.
Education & Certifications:
- Technical, vocational, college or similar 2- or 4-year degrees.
- Additional certifications, such as SAP certifications preferred, but not required.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).