|Date Posted||August 6, 2020|
TITLE: SAP Procure to Pay Consultant
Duration: 31-Aug-2020 - 26-Nov-2021
Location: Plano, TX 75024
· Reason for contingent headcount?
· Contingent headcount is needed to support the Accounting & Finance department on the TMCC’s Project R!SE (ERP Replacement) project
· What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
· ERP - PeopleSoft is the current application supporting the General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable at TMCC. TMCC is replacing PeopleSoft GL and AP with SAP GL and AP modules, with interfaces from our procurement systems, currently COUPA & TAULIA. The Procurement team is also considering replacing COUPA and TAULIA with ARIBA in a similar time frame as the ERP project
· This resource will act as the Accounting Business lead for the Procurement aspect of our project. The resource will be part of the Accounting Team and work closely with the AP Product Owner, Fixed Asset Business Lead, and the ERP Sr. Manager, overall business lead for TMCC’s ERP Project. The Accounting Business Team, about 12 – 15 people, work closely with our General Manager Enterprise Systems (Project Leader) to develop accounting requirements, design and assist with system builds, testing, and deliverables implementation for our new ERP system. This individual will need to be strategic and forward thinking and understand the implications/impacts of the Procure to Pay implementation on the Accounting & Finance Group, as well as TMCC overall.
· This person will need to be able to see the big picture while also focusing on the details at the same time. This person will be working closely with managers and directors.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Managing Procure to Pay experience
· Implementation Procure to Pay systems, Coupa, Taulia, and Ariba
· Business Requirements gathering, understanding, and translating to
· Must be able to work independently
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Influencing Customers and Users
· Consulting experience
· Business Process Transformation experience
· Agile/Scrum methodology experience