SAP Principal Security Consultant
|Published||August 15, 2018|
Position: SAP Principal Security Consultant
Position Type: Contract (4.5 months)
Position Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Oversees and Leads SAP ERP / GRC & BW systems. Security roles design Covers both ABAP and Portal. Collaborates with team to determine strategy and plans for system implementations and upgrades. Develops practices and procedures to manage security based on best practice standards and mandatory compliance. Leads effort to develop technical standards to support and operate technologies within the system landscape. Investigates and understands users current hardware and software systems and their technical requirements, desired enhancements and system objectives, and provides system integration solutions which can be leveraged across the whole organization based on those needs. Oversees system monitoring for alerts / error messages. Provides first line of user support. Acts as team lead on special projects and plays a lead technical role. Coordinates with external SAP Hosting provider.
Experience: A minimum of 15 years of related SAP Security / Technical experience are required, plus 12 years of technical, consulting, and work experience
- Must have expert knowledge of SAP applications systems and ability to apply and share this knowledge
- Advanced SQL database administration skills
- Demonstrated Project Management skills and/or experience implementing large scale IT projects
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of systems engineering, current computer science technology and computer programming languages
- Special training and/or Certifications in, ERP -- ERP 2005 (ECC6.0), Portal Netweaver 2004s (7.0), BI Netweaver 2004s (7.0), XI Netweaver 2004 ( 7.0), Crystal Reports Enterprise edition 11.0, RWD Launchpad 5.5, Itemfield ContentMaster 4.0.6, Virsa 4.0 and 5.2 ,DBMS MS SQL Server 2000 8.00.2039 (Intel X86) SP4 Enterprise Edition, OS Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service Pack 1) Advanced Server
Preferred Experience: SAP Certification is preferred
- Masters of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Information Systems
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.