|February 9, 2024
Requisition Number: 164402
Cintas is currently looking for an SAP Principal Functional Analyst-CRM to support the CRM area within the Information Technology department. The SAP Principal Functional Analyst-CRM is responsible for: architectural design of the implementation and on-going use of the CRM system. Additionally, the Principal will lead design sessions, and review and approve all activities related to the CRM system; configure the system as needed to meet the business objectives; participate in gathering requirements and provide guidance on recommendations; and collaborate with the business on current processes and propose solutions to enhance current processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical related field
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience using SAP (which must include 6 years of configuration experience)
- Minimum 8 years of experience configuring SAP CRM, which must include gathering requirements, configuring, and customizing
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating transports and tasks for change management
- Minimum 5 years of SAP CRM experience in a Fortune 1000 or like enterprise
- Minimum 3 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Functional Lead
- Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementation in SAP CRM, with responsibilities for the design of the implementation
- Experience with SAP CRM 7.0 best practices in areas of CIC, Sales and Service and Functional Configuration experience in Account and Contact Management, Organizational Management, Transaction Types & Item Categories, Partner Determination Procedures, Action Profiles, Status Management, Data Management, Text Management, Categorization schema, ERMS, Pricing, Products, Middleware Monitoring and CRM WEB UI Configuration of Business Roles, WorkCentre's, Navigation Profiles, Technical Profiles, Transaction Launcher, etc.
- Experience with CRM - ECC integration for Product, Customer & Contact, Pricing, Transactions and Employee data
- Experience with understanding of ABAP code and debugging skills
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience working on customer FIORI and customer Mobile applications
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
•401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
•Disability and Life Insurance Packages
•Paid Time Off and Holidays
•Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Information Technology
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift