SAP Pre-Sales Engineer
|Published||August 29, 2018|
|Location||New York, NY|
SAP Pre Sales Engineer
SAP Presales engineer will work for a growing consulting company with offices in both NYC and NJ. My client believe in IT transformation. Their focus is to first understand their clients, their core processes and objectives better as they know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. They offer customized solutions and technology relevant to industry to help clients stay ahead of the market.
- SAP Pre Sales Engineer will be responsible for developing solutions within the pre sales cycle
- SAP Pre Saels Engineer will work on understanding the prospect’s needs and aligning those needs with SAP and global solution portfolio.
- Manage entire Pre Sales cycle to manage and execute the technical sales process (including delivering customer presentations).
- Conduct technical discovery
- Scope solutions based on customer requirements
- Provide solution demonstrations
- Conduct proof-of-concept evaluations
- Respond to Request for Information & Request for Proposal solicitations
- Drive both revenue and customer satisfaction by managing customer communication and expectations
- Must have 5-7 years of Pre Sales experience with at least 1-2 years of SAP Pre Sales experience
- Any SAP Functional or Technical experience is a huge bonus