|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Our direct client, ExxonMobil located in Houston TX (Hughes Landing) has a need for SAP PRA Analyst - Expert Level. This will be a 12-month contract with a possibility of extensions. If you are interested please send me your resume and I will call you to discuss the details.
This is an IT position that requires technical advanced or expert skills in application support of the various sub-modules of Production Revenue Accounting SAP application.
Experience needed in Production Revenue, Federal and State Royalty, Severance Tax and Gas Plant Accounting including expert knowledge of SAP FI, PRA and GPA. Ability to perform IT design, configuration, prototyping, unit testing/documentation, batch variants setup and define management of change requirements. System Design skill with strong ability to collect business requirements, perform a fit/gap analysis, apply SAP industry best practices, and define use cases for implementations in a global environment. Ability to write solid and detailed functional and technical design documents in English, to be handed over to developers or other project staff, covering design for configuration items and custom developments as well as work with business experts to understand their requirements, guide and advise them on best solution approach managing business experts with confidence.
- Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
- Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
- Use ITSM and Agile processes (TFS Kanban and/or Scrum) to respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
- Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
- Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP/PRA and Non-SAP solutions.
- Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
- Coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP/PRA functionality to the best extent possible - including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
- Maintain up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / IS-OIL specific to PRA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules such as FI/CO and JVA.
- Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives
- Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts
Qualifications / Job requirements
- University degree (IT related and/or Financial/Accounting related) - B.S. or B.B.A in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent B.A. in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA, SD
- Working experience
Experis IT, a Manpower Group company, is proud to offer this opportunity with ExxonMobil; America's largest Oil & Gas Company and a Fortune Top 5 company for 24 years. They are a premier petrochemical company - as one of the world's largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products, and chemical manufacturers. In addition to continuously achieving superior financial and operating results, ExxonMobil is committed to excellence in Safety, Security, Health, and Environmental Responsibility. They are a highly ethical and constantly evolving company that uses technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs. Client Culture: ExxonMobil is committed to excellence in Safety, Security, Health, and Environment performance as well as Energy and Technology Innovation.
Safety & Security - With a goal of "Nobody Gets Hurt," ExxonMobil has a commitment to safety as a core value that is an integral part of their culture. Their aim is to ensure each employee and contractor leaves work each day safe and in good health. Corporate governance requires high ethical standards, compliance, and integrity in all business activities and decisions.
Health - A focus on employee health is a priority. ExxonMobil's Culture of Health program is a sound, evidence-based program designed to support the health of their employees and reduce health care costs. Their corporate culture promotes a work environment that helps their employees and their families pursue healthy lifestyles.
Environment - ExxonMobil conducts business in a manner that is responsive to the environmental and economic needs of communities in which they operate. They and have multiple initiatives designed to mitigate adverse environmental impacts, increase efficiencies, and reduce their environmental footprint.
Innovation - ExxonMobil has remained a leader in energy technology throughout its 135-year history. ExxonMobil is committed to investing in research and development of next-generation technologies across a broad spectrum of promising frontiers.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)