|Published||July 25, 2018|
- 8 to 10 years + Years of strong SAP Production Planning and Variant Configuration experience which include min 2 end to end implementations and support projects extensively with Variant Configuration.
- Should have very good knowledge on the business processes associated with SAP PP for discrete manufacturing environment.
- Configuration and working experience on Engineer to Order (ETO) strategies.
- To have worked on various material types including KMAT for variant configuration scenarios, defined Class for required variants with pricing, defined object dependencies (OD) and maintained Super BOM and Super Routing.
- Should have extensive working experience in Variant Configure and maintain PP master data in interface with VC- Super BOM, Super routing, and Work centres
- Should have good working knowledge on Variant configuration.
- Should have extensively worked on capacity planning, material requirements planning, Stock requirement list, production order execution, shop floor controls.
- Extensively worked on ABAP debugging, technical and functional specifications, SAP query.
- The SAP Production Planning Consultant is directly responsible for delivery of SAP Production Planning (PP) module functional services.
- The consultant will also have direct involvement in business case development and performance measurement.
- Consultant should have a proven understanding of Production Planning operation