|Published||May 4, 2022|
- Working with global teams to gather requirements and translate them to technical capabilities
- Effort estimation, solution design and project delivery
- Design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies
- Work independently with minimum guidance and stay well versed with best practices in SAP, specifically in a manufacturing environment
- Support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME
You are meant for this job if
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science, information systems or related field (Minimum)
- Master's engineering or computer science, information systems or related field preferred
- 5+ years of hands on working experience with SAP Production Planning (PP), Working knowledge of SAP Variant Configuration (VC) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- 5+ years in Information Technology, Business Systems, Delivery and Customer Facing roles
- Experience working with global teams and key business stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years SAP Functional experience, specializing in SAP PP module preferably in discreet manufacturing.
- Strong configuration capabilities in SAP Production Planning and experience in Variant Configuration.
- Experience in materials planning function solution with working knowledge of SAP IBP.
- Experience in working with Shopfloor/Manufacturing execution systems
- Expertise in Data conversion, LSMW and other tools for Data migration.
- Ability to lead small teams and sub functions within Supply Chain Project delivery .
- Strong functional knowledge in PP/VC and integration experience with other ECC modules Procurement, QM, MM & WM.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME.
- At least 8 years of working knowledge in understanding capabilities and limitations of the technical environments and ability to translate functional requirements into feasible solutions.
- At least 8 years of experience in enhancing standard objects and developing custom objects in SAP ECC with at least two full life cycle implementations.
- Design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies.