|Published||April 13, 2022|
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
Title: Business Systems Analyst - SAP PP/QM
Contract: 1 year (possible extension)
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080 (hybrid onsite)
Start Date: ASAP
Must be authorized to work in US without restriction or sponsorship
* As the SAP Business Analyst/Consultant, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements.
* You will translate business requirements into design specifications leveraging SAP PP/PI/QM and communicate across all levels of the business and IT partners for solution review, endorsement and delivery.
* Responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions supporting Manufacturing processes in SAP, including integration with other solutions such as: MES, QA applications, WM and others.
* Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers to Design, build, maintain, and enhance existing applications and develop new ones per business requirements.
* Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Manufacturing functional solutions leveraging SAP PP/PI/QM and other system integrations where necessary
* Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution
* Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems)
* Support IT lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP PP/PI design (covering people, process, and technology)
* Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems
* Must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
* 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise delivering ERP solutions as well as 5+ years of hands-on expertise working within SAP PP and associated modules with a strong background in ERP application development, customizing and operations
* Possess in depth knowledge of master data (batch management, BOMs/recipes/work centers, etc.), configuration, and transactions supporting scheduling and production execution in manufacturing including MES integration
* Thorough understanding of cross module dependencies (PP/PI, QM, FI/CO, MM, WM, SD)
* Expert in design, build, and monitoring of SAP interfaces across multiple systems (iDoc, XML, CIF integration, etc.)
* Minimum three full life cycle implementation experience from blueprint to go live of which at least one project in a lead capacity
* Strong business knowledge in the Pharma/Biotech industry and associated processes is required
* Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision
* Working experience in quality/compliance management and CSV within pharmaceutical, biotech, or related validated environment is highly preferred
* Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
* Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills