SAP PP/QM Business Systems Analyst
|Published||April 13, 2022|
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
SAP PP/QM Business Systems Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAP PP/QM Business Systems Analyst in South San Francisco, CA 94080.
Job Title: SAP PP/QM Business Systems Analyst
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
Expected Duration: long term
Key responsibilities include
* As the SAP Business Analyst/Consultant, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will translate business requirements into design specifications leveraging SAP PP/PI/QM and communicate across all levels of the business and IT partners for solution review, endorsement and delivery.
* Responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions supporting Manufacturing processes in SAP, including integration with other solutions such as: MES, QA applications, WM and others.
* Must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
* Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers to Design, build, maintain, and enhance existing applications and develop new ones per business requirements.
* Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Manufacturing functional solutions leveraging SAP PP/PI/QM and other system integrations where necessary
* Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution
* Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems)
* Support IT lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP PP/PI design (covering people, process, and technology)
* Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
This role requires excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills with both business and technical teams. For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
* 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise delivering ERP solutions as well as 5+ years of hands-on expertise working within SAP PP and associated modules with a strong background in ERP application development, customizing and operations
* Possess in depth knowledge of master data (batch management, BOMs/recipes/work centers, etc.), configuration, and transactions supporting scheduling and production execution in manufacturing including MES integration
* Thorough understanding of cross module dependencies (PP/PI, QM, FI/CO, MM, WM, SD)
* Expert in design, build, and monitoring of SAP interfaces across multiple systems (iDoc, XML, CIF integration, etc.)
* Minimum three full life cycle implementation experience from blue print to go live of which at least one project in a lead capacity
* Strong business knowledge in the Pharma/Biotech industry and associated processes is required
* Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision
* Working experience in quality/compliance management and CSV within pharmaceutical, biotech, or related validated environment is highly preferred
* Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
* Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 173778 when responding to this ad.