|Published||August 1, 2023|
At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
Our Global IT Manufacturing/Operations team is looking for a SAP PP MM Senior Business Analyst for our Production Planning and Materials Management team. As SAP Production Planning and Materials Management Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering new processes and functions as part of ongoing business process support and improvement projects. Your responsibilities will include leading implementation and support of SAP PP and MM modules functionality in the areas of Production Planning and Materials Management. You will lead Implementations, enhancements, and process improvements in key areas of SAP Production Planning and Materials Management functionality.
You Will Have An Opportunity To:
- Partner with the business to architect and deliver SAP-PP and MM solutions
- Develop, design, test and validate SAP configuration/customizing in SAP Production Planning and Materials Management modules for both projects and production support issues
- Work independently with business process owners on presenting new solutions, leading workshops from scoping phase through realization phase of the projects
- Work with the SAP security team on resolving authorization issues and provide recommendations on optimal security setup for ongoing projects' requirements
- Help business with creation of training materials and train the trainer initiatives
- Identify gaps in current solution and work with business to implement enhancements
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Advanced Degree or certification in Manufacturing Management and/or Production Planning/Materials Management highly preferred.
- 10 years of related experience in SAP
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle SAP project implementation in PP and MM modules. Additional life cycle implementations in other modules are considered desirable
- Hands-on experience with SAP Production Planning and Materials Management
- Experience with SAP Production Planning and Materials Management practices is a must
- Configuration experience is a must
- Experience interfacing SAP with other applications for source data.
- Working experience or knowledge in Manufacturing is a plus.
- Rudimentary ABAP code understanding and experience with LSMW is a plus
- Experience with S4Hana is a plus
- Experience with Queries is a plus
Materion Corporation and its subsidiaries (the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.