|Published||September 1, 2018|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Functional team - SAP Application consultants PP (Production Planning)
Production Planning Functional Team Member is responsible for the execution of the detail design and configuration of the current business processes in SAP’s S/4 HANA product. This includes
- Working with the Process Team Lead in the analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the SAP’s S/4 HANA system to support the organization’s "To-Be" process vision. This implies providing design for integration with all other modules of SAP FI-CO, PS, QM, MM, SD
- Design of reports, forms, interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
- Execution of the system unit testing and integration testing. This includes performing the test, making changes in configuration based on results, and error resolution.
- Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
- Working with the end user documentation team in the identification of business processes and system tasks to be documented as well as providing training to the end user training and development team.
- Design Authorization profiles
Provide post-implementation production support