|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
SAP PP Consultant
Location – Detroit, MI
Duration – 1 Year contract
PURELY ONSITE ROLE
PP (Production Planning) Consultant
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of PP
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members