|Date Posted||March 31, 2020|
The primary role of the APO and PP Consultant is to provide SAP PP and IS AUTO APO consultancy in design and delivery on MP&L projects delivered by Tata Technologies for Automobile Customers IS AUTO APO and PP consultant is responsible for the functional delivery of MP&L in SAP ECC 6 or S/4 HANA and will need to:
- Work with business to get the requirements and plot the traceability matrix
- Providing robust solution to ensure business solution meet long term business objectives
- Work with programme stakeholders and partners to manage and resolve cross programme solution issues.
- Advise on standard SAP best practice application solution design in warehouse management.
- Prepare and present recommended design to Solution Design Authority
- Prepare solution design changes and assess their impact on the programme.
- Prepare GAP list for development work and ensure adequate justification is given for development over standard SAP functionality
- Guide the process team for the analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the EWM system to support the organization’s "To-Be" process vision.
- Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
- Working with Team leads / Project Manager in the analysis and decomposition of current deliverables, business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the SAP systems to support the organization's "To-Be" process vision. This implies providing design for integration with all upstream and downstream processes.
- Plan and deliver the execution of the system unit, integration and performance testing.
- Support cutover activities and deployments
- Support all aspects of UAT
- Support end user training sessions
- Assist with the handover to Production and knowledge transfer to customer and internal Support teams
- Work on site at customer locations in accordance with their policies and requirements
- Ensure suitable communication/updates are being provided to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Work with programme stakeholders, partners and IT