|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 219479BR
SAP Portal Developer
The SAP Portal developer will be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality portal solutions. As a key member of the Portal Development Team, you will design and develop productivity tools for the end-user to interact with business processes and their tasks through the use of SAP NetWeaver Portal. In addition, the Portal developer is expected to perform design and QA reviews for portal development delivered by the development team and ensure strict adherence to the Global portal development process.
You will also assist the portal team in forward-looking technical planning activities such as design guidelines and best practices that will aid the factory to deliver solutions adhering to the set standards and guidelines. The role is a hands-on role wherein the portal developer may get involved with the actual build of solutions under certain conditions driven by business need and/or solution complexity.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SAP portal(7.3 or above)
- 3+ years Experience with Fiori Launchpad configuration preferred
- UWL configuration experience a plus as well
- Proficient in SAP portal content and various administration configurations
- Full lifecycle experience surrounding portal development - Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support
- Provide functional and technical leadership on portal development work throughout the lifecycle, including post-deployment production support
- Experience with SAP Fiori highly desirable
- Experience in Agile Methodology highly desirable
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement