|Published||July 16, 2023|
At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
Our Global IT Manufacturing/Operations team is looking for a SAP PM & QM Senior Business Analyst for our Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM) teams. As SAP Quality Management and SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering new processes and functions as part of ongoing business process support and improvement projects. Your responsibilities will include leading implementation and support of SAP PM and QM modules functionality in the areas of PM/QM Notifications, Inspection Planning, Inspection processing and Inspection data reporting; Procurement in Quality, In-Process, Certificate of Analysis processing, Quality management in Sales & Shipping. You will lead Implementations and process improvements in key areas of SAP Plant Maintenance and Quality Management functionality.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with the business to architect and deliver SAP-QM and PM solutions
- Develop, design, test and validate SAP configuration/customizing in SAP Plant Maintenance and Quality Management modules for both projects and production support issues
- Work independently with business process owners on presenting new solutions, leading workshops from scoping phase through realization phase of the projects
- Work with the SAP security team on resolving authorization issues and provide recommendations on optimal security setup for ongoing projects' requirements
- Help business with creation of training materials and train the trainer initiatives
- Identify gaps in current solution and work with business to implement enhancements
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Advanced Degree or certification in the areas of PM, QM, and highly desirable PP
- 10 years of related experience in SAP
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle SAP project implementations with at least three full life cycle implementations in QM and two full life cycle implementations in PM, additional life cycle implementations in PP are considered desirable
- Hands-on experience with SAP Quality Management and SAP Plant Maintenance
- Experience with Manufacturing Quality Management business practices is a must
- Must have experience with Manufacturing
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction. Please understand that any job offer that requires approval of an export license will be conditional on Materion's determination that it will be able to obtain an export license in a time frame consistent with Materion's business requirements.
Materion Corporation and its subsidiaries (the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.