|Published||September 2, 2018|
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
Chemours creates a colorful, capable and cleaner world, and we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve life for billions of people around the world. We make products widely used in construction, semi-conductor, automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries, among others.
Chemours’ largest global production facility at Washington, WV is currently seeking a SAP-PM Master Data Resource and Maintenance Planner. This position is a highly visible, key role within the Maintenance team.
Located about one hour north of Charleston, WV and two hours east of Columbus, OH, this unique Ohio River valley region is wonderful for both singles and families with its blend of urban and rural, historic and new. Fishing, boating, camping, hiking, biking and hunting are part of our fabric as are the nearby cultural and educational offerings at WVU-Parkersburg, Ohio University and Marietta College, an actors’ guild and various music events.
If you want to work in a safety-obsessed, customer-centered environment where unshakeable integrity, refreshing simplicity, and collective entrepreneurship are core to everything we do, apply at www.Chemours.com.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to contribute as a key member of the site’s Maintenance Work Management Processes team.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Support the site’s MIQA initiative via maintaining and improving the SAP-PM Master Data (Equipment Masters, Maintenance Job Plans, Material Masters, etc.).
- Collect documentation on improvement opportunities for review and approval with the Reliability Team.
- Initiate updates or creation of documentation (SAP Master Data, Procedures, P&IDs, etc.) based on gaps identified from planning and execution of work orders for existing equipment.
- Create Master Data for new equipment in support of the site’s engineering and capital project processes.
- Audit project documentation packages for completeness and ensure that they meet appropriate standards for documentation and master data.
- Serve as a back-up planner for all areas of the plant.
- Complete effective job walkdowns for detailed job plans in SAP-PM.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Knowledge of and experience with Maintenance Work Management Processes
- Previous experience with a CMMS; SAP-PM preferred
- Ability to interpret drawings to create quality work order structure (planning)
- Ability to translate written repair procedures into maintenance task list to facilitate effective scheduling
The following skill sets are preferred:
- Experience working in a high hazard manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of and experience with other software tools as appropriate: Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint), Documentum®, Prometheus, Struxure® (IHS), MS Project.
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP-PM module.
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance techniques (examples- steam trap testing, oil analysis, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and Conflict Resolution Skills with the ability to influence managers, peers, and maintenance team
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.