|Location||Lake Charles, LA|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
**CONSIDERATION MAY BE GIVEN FOR THIS POSITION TO BE LOCATED AT OTHER NEARBY COMPANY LOCATIONS SUCH AS: Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Memphis, Shreveport and Houston.**
Energy Transfer, a premier provider of midstream energy services, is looking for an Analyst to help maintain our Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) SAP Plant Maintenance. The ideal candidate will support multiple locations including corporate offices, compressor stations, pipelines, storage facilities and processing plants. They will be responsible for working closely with operations personnel to ensure data integrity in order to produce timely and accurate reporting for internal and external purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist operations with building and maintaining company functional locations, systems, sub-systems and equipment structure in SAP PM
- Update and maintain SAP PM for DOT regulated inspections
- Update maintenance plans in SAP PM per company standard operating procedures (SOPs), best practices or maintenance standards
- Assist operations with assigning scheduled maintenances within SAP PM
- Generate regulated and mechanical work orders upon request
- Generate reports for management and/or operations as requested
- Travel to assigned areas as needed to assist operations with SAP PM
- Conceive, design and deliver highly specialized technical training on SAP PM
- Troubleshoot technical SAP PM issues as they arise
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, Associates Degree and/or high school diploma with equivalent years of experience will be considered
- 2 - 5 years of related experience
- CMMS database experience, SAP PM preferred
- General software computer skills necessary to support the configuration, implementation and use of SAP PM
- Possess a general working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Possess analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Can meet requirements of state and federal regulations governing vehicle operations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of total work days for data gathering, audits, meetings and training
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- Experience with regulatory compliance or other schedule-driven maintenance activities related to equipment and work order management
- Knowledge of general CMMS system structure, functionality, navigation and reporting capability
- Knowledge of PSM, pipeline and/or plant system operations and maintenance based activities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.