|Published||August 6, 2023|
Greetings from Libsys Inc...!
We have an opening for the below position and please find JD.
Job Title: SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Consultant - Work Order Management Area
Location: Houston TX
Hybrid (3 days onsite & 2 days remote)
- Strong Technical/Functional experience in supporting PM/MM area.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a SAP SM/PM configuration or support role for Field Operations. Practical experience in implementing, using, and supporting SAP SM/PM modules on the SAP ECC platform.
- Experience in configuration, Master Data, and Integration with SAP CCS/CRM, Finance, Materials Management and 3 rd party applications as evidenced by the ability to configure, implement, maintain, troubleshoot and test EAM components.
- Working familiarity with EAM integration points with other SAP modules.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, Word, Access) for analysis and documentation.
- Responsible for design, configuration,
- Exercises subject matter expertise through functional support for break/fix, enhancements, patches, upgrades, testing, troubleshooting, investigating/analyzing solutions towards the resolution of complex production support issues relative to SAP SM/PM functionality.
- Creates functional specifications based on user requirements and support needs.
- Performs SAP SM/PM configuration with an emphasis on integration points to CCS/CRM, FI, MM, CATS and 3 rd party systems.
- Performs test activities and collaborates with clients and cross-functional teams to ensure user acceptance testing and successful implementation of enhancements/fixes to system.
- Should be able to create functional and technical specification.
- Familiar with ECC tables and programs used for SAP PM Module.
- Should be able to help with setting up test data in development and test environments.
- Familiar with creating test scripts.
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules, such as MM, SD and FI including external services management.
- Experienced in creating PM related master data for unit testing.
- Experienced in developing test scripts in PM related area and executing those test scripts.
- Experience in creating cross functional test scripts and executing those test scripts.
- Experience with debugging the ABAP code.
- Hands on experience in developing various developments objects.
- Experience with ABAP programming, develop BADI's, ABAP interfaces/proxies, RFC's.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming OData & web services between various SAP cloud and on-premises solutions.
- Strong workorder management and procurement business background