|Published||July 14, 2022|
We currently have a contract opportunity for a SAP PLM Consultant contractor to lend specific subject matter knowledge to a client engagement in SAP PLM.
- Conducting requirement gathering sessions with Business Process Owners to define business requirements and needs.
- Design and implement SAP PLM Solutions by leveraging SAP PLM module to support the Organization’s business needs.
- Working on enhancements to various PLM applications depending upon Business needs.
- Manage all New Product Development, engineering data and design various downstream tools for all PLM processes.
- Providing IT expertise to support the realization and design of the manufacturing processes for Organization.
- Handle new PLM application requirements or to support changes in the organizational structure.
- Collaboration with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices and improve PLM integration products, by communicating and working with R&D teams.
- Working in close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the SAP PLM application available meeting business requirements.
- Providing assistance to identify and access all new PLM application technologies and upgrade to all product development activities.
- Assist to increase all productivity for various engineering applications.
- Monitor efficient integration of all business applications efficiently in all PLM systems.
- Configure SAP PLM and interact with technical team for RICEFW development including Fiori apps
- Must have minimum 5+ years of SAP experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation projects or Production support experience
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules like EHS, MM, SD, TMS.
- Good understanding of standard Fiori apps available with S4 HANA PLM release
- Nice to have WWI experience