|Published||October 3, 2023|
Date Posted: 09/06/2023.
Hiring Organization : Rose International
Position Number: 449505
Job Title : SAP PLM Consultant
Job Location: Remote, USA
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Min Hourly Rate ($) : 95.00
Max Hourly Rate ($) : 95.00
Skills/Attributes: Analysis, CAD, SAP, SAP HANA, Testing
**Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered. **
**Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: SAP PLM Consultant
Company: Rose International
Location: Canton, Ohio, 44706 - Remote with occasional travel
Duration: 11 Months
Employment Type: Temporary
• Managing Business Consultant SAP PLM Consultant Need candidates with Steel/ Metal industry experience, SAP IS-Mills experience is preferred, Remote with occasional travel.
Experience & Skill Requirements: -
• Minimum 5+ years of SAP PLM/EHS End to End Implementation experience in at least two implementation projects.
• Rich experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA is a must.
• PLM experience/exposure to include portfolio & project management, product costing, product engineering, integrating CAD or similar, product development, product compliance etc.
• EHS experience/exposure to include product safety, Waste Management, industrial hygiene & safety, occupational health.
• Risk assessment, mitigation, incidents, facilitating safe environment. Proactive, Preventing & corrective actions. Handling hazardous substance.
• Enabling audit management. Embedding corporate policies, compliance, environmental, health and safety capabilities with business process in human resource, finance & logistics area.
• Experience in make-to-order scenarios involving SAP Variant Configuration is desired. The scope include design, develop and implement the best suited solutions in variant configuration.
• Recommend and work on material variants and engineering change management as relevant.
• Experience in utilizing SAP Best Practices to meet client business requirements in PLM/EHS area.
• Good integration knowledge/experience between SAP PLM/EHS and other relevant SAP modules like FICO, HR, and logistics modules
• Exposure to SAP IS solution for Mill Products or asset heavy industry experience preferred
• Rich experience in SAP ECC required. SAP S/4HANA experience will be added advantage
• Experience in implementations per SAP ASAP and/or SAP Activate methodologies- Extensive experience in facilitating design workshops, analysis, process mapping, configuration, testing, training, go live and support cycles.
• Experience in preparing Design Workshop presentations, Business Blue Print or Functional Design Documents and Functional Specifications.
• Experience in Data Migration strategies and execution.
• Extensive experience in working on development requirements like reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows. Outbound and Inbound ALE/EDI communications.
• Results driven, team oriented, adaptable to different client situations and quick in learning new skills and methods.
• Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal skills and is good at problem solving.#LI-MB1
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.