|Published||August 21, 2018|
Position is on the research staff of a private, not-for-profit government consulting firm located in McLean, VA. Work will be at client location in Huntsville, AL with occasional trips to the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP) is seeking a Maintenance Team Lead to join a high performing program office in the acquisition of a new logistics automation capability for the US Army. This is a senior position reporting directly to the Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering a critical component of a major Army Automated Information System. The program is in the startup phase and we are looking for a person who can take a complex, multi-year program from a global blueprint through to sustainment.
- Proven experience translating complex customer requirements, strategies and constraints into high-performing, scalable SAP solutions in a large, complex organization
- Deep, authoritative knowledge, skills and abilities with the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module and integration points with related processes
- Three or more full-lifecycle SAP implementation projects from Blueprint to Sustainment in the Plant Maintenance team member and Plant Maintenance team lead roles
- Experience designing and automating maintenance, repair and overhaul solutions for complex equipment with hundreds of serially tracked parts represented by a hierarchy of Integrated Product and Process Engineering(iPPE) technical objects
- Experience working with engineering change management and designing processes and automated solutions for material and part changes
- Experience leading a team of SAP functional consultants and subject matter experts to develop project artifacts and deliverables including design, configuration, specification, test and sustainment materials
- The ability to create resource-loaded project schedules as a component of a complex integrated master schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate complex technical and functional constructs into elegant models to support leadership decision making processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- A verifiable history of involvement in SAP go-lives.
- Knowledge of or experience in multiple SAP modules (Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) (FICO), Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Funds Management (FM) is a plus.
- Security Clearance. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearance.
- Travel. Occasional travel between Huntsville, AL and the Washington DC area. Candidate may be asked to perform additional travel.