|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2019|
SAP Plant Maintenance Opportunity in San Antonio,TX !
***If interested, please contact Samantha at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated resume and the best time to follow up with a call ***
The SAP PM functional consultant will be working to cross train and provide knowledge transfer on SAP Plant Maintenance in order to ramp up the employee to provide superior support Business users.
The consultant will serve as a technical/functional mentor to the employee and work to bridge the learning gap for the PM Functional employee.
- Responsible for cross training in solution design to PM Functional Support Employee of the SAP Plant Maintenance module in ECC 6.0.
- The consultant will train the PM Functional Support employee on all aspects of SAP PM.
- Utilities industry experience – experience in Power Plant processes
- Candidate must have very strong PM and EAM knowledge
- Experience with Fleet processes in SAP PM
- 4+ full life cycle implementations
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification(FS), coordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionality or Enhancements
- Experience creating as-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP PM analysis, design, and experience developing custom SAP solutions in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC PM)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178