|Published||September 15, 2023|
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP PIPO Consultant for our customer.
Duration: 12 Months
Estimated pay range: $ 50 - 58 hour per client contract and candidate skills, experience and work location.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Consultant with 12-15 years of experience.
- Hands on experience in configuring and developing interfaces in the SAP PI/PO instance.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot production issues and support multiple Prod instances.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC processing and monitoring services including the SAP PI IDOC sender and receiver adapters to transform messages from SAP IDOC to XML format.
- Hands on experience with Java knowledge
- Knowledge of REST Architecture/technology must have worked on Rest/OData Adapter.
- Willingness to participate in 24x7 Operations and Maintenance call rotation support.
- Must have flexible attitude to extend hours in case needed.
- Experience in developing Advanced UDFs using Result List, Container, Global Container, Abstract Trace and Accessing Adapter-Specific Attributes.
- Knowledge of SAP client / server proxy technology.
- Additional knowledge in Cloud CPI & APIM Management.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs