|Published||July 21, 2018|
Buchanan Technologies is seeking an experienced SAP consultant (PI/PO, HANA) for a 6-Month Contract opportunity in Dallas, TX! SAP HCI implementation and AIF experience is preferred.
Provide project support within SAP PI/PO Developer working with:
- Single Stack Java System
- EDI with B2B Add-On component
- Banking interface development
- Java module/UDF development
- Provide backfill production support within SAP PI/PO Developer as needed.
- HCI/SCP experience
- AIF experience
- Develop POCs on SAP HCI/SCP platform, define standards/use cases/decision trees AND build foundational objects on HCI/SCP platform.
- Support daily operations and small integration projects using SAP Process Orchestration platform.
- Provides on-call support of production systems in support of technical processes and interfaces
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Implementing, configuring, enhancing and maintaining technical development and other aspects of SAP as well as the integration of other applications into the company's SAP environment
- Coordinates with external SAP Hosting provider as needed
- Supports and maintains the related applications and infrastructure using best practices and continuous improvement methodologies as appropriate to the business
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support
- Special assignments or tasks assigned by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of 7 years of on-the-job experience with specific experience in all of the following: SAP development and integration; deep exposure to SAP modules, SQL/DB experience, proficiency in managing day to day operations using Process Orchestration tool.
A minimum of a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Information Systems is required.
Technology requirements may include, but not limited to, ABAP, Java, and PI/PO technologies. Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication. Advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
Must have knowledge of:
- Minimum of 2 implementation in HCI/CPI.
- Experienced developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Integration (HCI) along with configuring standard content and user specific extensions for SAP package solutions.
- Integration experience with Cloud Solutions like CONCUR, ARIBA, HR Success Factors
- Experience with writing custom adapter modules in JAVA.
- Experience with B2B ADDON for EDI Interfaces Development and Support
- Experience in Convertor Modules, Mapping Templates, B2B UDF Library, Number Range Objects (Message Numbering), and B2B Archiving concepts
- Experience in NW BPM and BRM designing and maintenance.
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, WebUI)
- Proficient with Message Mapping, XML, XSLT, Java and Groovy
Buchanan Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Buchanan Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.