SAP PI Functional Analyst
|Published||July 14, 2018|
Do you want to be a part of a very prestigious company that is a world leader in their industry? Do you want to be a part of a company where you are truly valued and that can be a long term fit for years to come?
Responsibilities for the SAP PI Functional Analyst?
- Support the ERP environment consisting of SAP ECC 6 on HANA, Hybris Commerce, and various other applications
- Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, and define support procedures, plus implement workable business solutions
- Translate user's requests into application system solutions.
- Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Support the implementation and migration of projects.
- Utilize SAP PI/PO 7.4 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration or HCI tools (mapping tools/editors) and be proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, Groovy Script, XSLT Mapping.) to create custom interfaces to Hybris Commerce and other applications.