|Published||April 17, 2022|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an SAP PI Architect for our client in the Information Technology Services and Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Carpinteria, CA
Role: SAP PI Architect
Primary Skills: SAP Technical
Role Description: The SAP PI Architect must have at least 8+ years of experience. As an SAP GRC Consultant, some duties in SAP GRC security may include developing a centralized process for security role administration, helping design roles for business and basis users, working with internal audit resources, and ensuring compliance to security policies and control sets.
This position is Initially remote 2-3 weeks thereafter should be open for weekly or Bi-weekly travel.
- CA/CMA/MBA or equivalent
- Must be US citizen or GC holder
- Must be self- motivated person
- Must be familiar with onshore -offshore delivery model
- Must have excellent communication
- Experience with Regulatory Controls like ITAR/EAR and CUI is a must
- Proficient in SAP security principles, delivering services on time, on budget and to meet business needs.
- Should have knowledge for GRC tools related to access controls and monitoring
- Working knowledge or experience to maintain Field Level Security and Masking Configuration using S4 HANA UI Masking (preferred)
- Should have SAP Implementation experience in SAP PI or SAP CPI for about 3 to 8 years
- Experience in analysis, planning and implementation of interface integration architecture using SAP CPI or PI/PO
- Experience working in Eclipse based CPI Developmental Tools and Web UI.
- Experience in design and configuration topics such as developing Iflows, Mapping (Message Mapping, Java, Java Script), and Error Handling
- Experience in configuring various SAP Standard Adapters such as IDoc, SFTP, Ariba, SuccessFactors, HTTPS, SOAP, JDBC etc.
- Knowledge in XML, XSD, and WSDL formats
- Knowledge in creating Groovy scripts
- Understand the requirement and try to leverage the existing Pre-Configured Integration contents wherever applicable
- Should have experience in working with various Application and Security teams to understand the system landscape and establish connectivity to SAP Cloud/On-Premise Solutions and Third party Applications.
- Lead, guide, configure and recommend best approaches for User/Application/Interface Security
- Work closely with other Work stream leads on the process to integrate procurement, Sales, Warehouse and Production processes
- Design best practices and recommend them to Project team on both sides
- EAS SAP GRC/Security is responsible for maintaining SAP systems such as S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, HANA DB, FIORI System, GRC.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Srinivas Rao
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 or 412-226-0751 (Ext: 2029)
Equal Employment Opportunity