|Published||July 2, 2023|
Role: SAP Performance Test Engineer- B4HANA
Duration: 9-Months Contract
Location: Beaverton. OR (Hybrid)
Remote is fine if the candidate has the right skills.
HANA S/4 Fashion Transformation
Key skills: LoadRunner, JMeter SAP, BW, B4HANA and S4 HANA, Python, SQL, JSONs and XMLs
- Ability to lead and work independently with customers.
- Collaborative work with internal and external team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Have experience working on SAP, S/4 Hana, BW and B4HANA areas.
- Ability to learn new technologies fast and implement in project work
- Excellent communication skills and working experience in agile environments
- Knowledge of Python Programming language
- Good understanding of text-based data structures such as JSONs and XMLs
- Good understanding SQL and relational database principles
- Deep understanding of performance test principles, processes, and implementations
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to execute performance testing projects from requirement gathering/NFR collection to final performance test reporting
- Ability to design Performance test scenarios for executing load test - Load, Endurance and Stress Tests
- Extensive experience in performance testing using tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter using web, API (webservices) & SAP GUI protocols
- Experience in testing middleware applications (message based) and batch jobs
- Experience in usage of various monitoring tools such as NewRelic, DynaTrace, AppDynamics, etc. and log monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Extensive experience in performing Performance Analysis, Root Cause Analysis post a Performance / Load Test (by monitoring Client-side metrics, Web server, application Server, Database, etc.) and providing detailed recommendation for performance improvements / tuning
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience working with Development and Infrastructure teams and poses good knowledge on code analysis, DB analysis, middle tier analysis etc.
- Exposure or Knowledge of Java, service virtualization, code repository such as git, Python Pandas & Numpy libraries, Jupyter Notebook, AWS S3/lambda/API gateway, Tomcat server, Apache Kafka based testing, Grafana, InfluxDB, Worksoft/TOSCA/UFT, Jenkins, Windows batch programming, Postman, Fiddler, JIRA, are pluses and good to have skills
- SAP basic functional knowledge of OTC, Finance, P2P, STP, etc. is valuable
- SAP performance testing and tuning experience is valuable (S4 Fashion on HANA)